The Application Process
- Please download the application form, or apply online here for commercial and here for medical sectors.
- It may take anywhere from 1 – 10 days to set up an account depending on your turnaround time to fill out the application and submit the required supporting documents. A typical account can be set up in as little as 2 days all things equal, and funding within 24-48 hours from then on.
- There is no application fee.
The typical initial documents required to open an account are:
- Signed Enrolment Resolution (CF/APP/01)
- Completed Facility Enrolment Form (CF/APP/02)
- Authorized Signatories and Proof of ID
- Completed Company Signing Arrangements (CF/APP/03)
- Specified Bank Account(s)
- Accepted Terms & Conditions
- Completed Company Profile
- Copy of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Company’s CR14
Before factoring any customer for the first time, you will be asked to submit the invoices and copy of accounts receivable ageing for the customer.
You qualify if you are a legally registered business selling goods or services on terms to other credit-worthy and reputable businesses, and you have full and unencumbered rights to receive payments.